295W All Black Solar Panels
Hubands Energy are proud to provide Canadian Solar Panels. Committed to providing high quality solar products, Canadian Solar design, manufacture and distribute solar system solutions to customers in 90 countries. One of the top three largest solar companies in the world, Canadian Solar have shipped more than 22GW worth of solar modules since 2001. At Hubands Energy we only supply the best products and we believe Canadian Solar Panels are a great fit for Northland.
Canadian Solar‘s All-Black CS6K-MS modules enhance the aesthetics of our 5 bus bar mono modules while providing a higher energy output. All-Black CS6K-MS modules are equipped with Mono-PERC cells, a dark colored backsheet and a black frame. They have been specifically designed for the residential market and have a sleek, sophisticated look at an affordable price.
- 9% more power than conventional modules
- Excellent performance at low irradiance of up to: 97.5 %
- Improved energy production due to low temperature coefficients
- IP68 junction box for longterm weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 6000 Pa, wind load up to 4000 Pa
Canadian Solar employs over 8,900 people across 24 countries, and with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in Canada and Vietnam, Canadian Solar is one of the most bankable solar companies worldwide.
High system energy yield
Higher energy yield for up to 5 W positive power tolerance, outstanding performance at low irradiance and low NOCT
- Outstanding low irradiance performance > 96.5 %
- High energy yield at low NOCT = 45°C
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W
- Reduced cell series resistance
Outstanding low-light performance
High module quality
High product quality assured by applying the automotive industry quality management system (ISO16949):
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.94 %
- 100 % EL screening
- IP67 junction box
- 239 quality control points
359 quality control points
158 of our 359 quality control points are for incoming materials, while 62 are for raw materials processes and the others for production control:
- Electroluminescence testing: A 100% EL screen test to eliminate cell or module defects
- Testing and analysis: Performance reliability, mechanical and chemical tests of raw materials and components
- Machine testing: Advanced automatic equipment in testing and manufacturing process
- Lab testing: The first module manufacturer-owned photovoltaic reliability testing laboratory to meet ISO/IEC 17025 standards
- Cleaning: 100% module visual inspection and clean before packing
The Canadian Solar KuPower 295W Split Cell Panel is covered by a 25-year linear power output warranty, and a 10-year product warranty on materials and workmanship. In addition to this Hubands Energy offer an exclusive 10 year installation warranty.
The latest in photovoltaic technology, Canadian Solar’s KuPower 295W Split Cell Panel is a great choice for solar installations in Northland thanks to its low temperature coefficient, PERC technology, and high reliability.
Hubands Energy has flexible, interest free terms available through Q Card on purchases over $1000. View finance details