SPPRO Series 2.1 Bi-Directional Inverter / Charger
The world’s smartest bi-directional inverter charger now comes with built-in advanced communications as standard. Whether you live (or want to live) off-grid, or on-grid and want to add battery storage, the SP PRO bi-directional inverter charger can control and manage every aspect of your energy needs. By incorporating solar, wind, hydro, with a diesel generator and/or grid supply, you can be sure your whole site will never be without power
he SP PRO Series 2i is a smarter multi-mode inverter which controls and manages every aspect of your energy needs.
The SP PRO Series 2i is suitable for both Off-Grid and Solar Hybrid (grid-connect) installations for residential, commercial and industrial projects. Our inverters provide the true transition from a hybrid to an off-grid system (and vice versa) with a simple on-site setting change.
Selectronic's inverters are made locally and installed globally. You can find SP PROs in the tropics of Indonesia, the mountains of the Himalayas, the deserts of UAE, the outback of Australia and on suburban homes throughout the world.
Selectronic has you covered with these world-renowned inverters that offer grid independence, outstanding reliability, ultimate flexibility, retro-fit capability, up to 10-year warranty and after-sales support that is second to none.
By incorporating a renewable energy source with the SP PRO and batteries, you can be sure you will never be without power.
Product Features and Benefits:
- NEW! Advanced Communications as standard, for multi-phase system operation and managed battery interfacing
- NEW! AC Coupling recovery mode to easily recharge from AC Coupled PV
- Australian designed and manufactured
- More features included as standard ‘inside the box’ than any other inverter charger
- Off-grid and Solar Hybrid (grid backup and grid feed), marine and mobile operation
- AC or DC coupling compatible
- Retrofit existing systems
- Easily configurable for domestic and commercial applications
- Integrated generator controller to maximise system efficiency
- AC continuous load power from 3 kW to 60 kW
- 63A or 125A transfer contactor standard
- Demand Response Modes (DRM 0 – 8)
- AS4777 Power Quality Modes
- Up to 10 year warranty (terms and conditions apply
Hubands Energy has flexible, interest free terms available through Q Card on purchases over $1000. View finance details