Central Vacuum Cleaner
Are you serious about cleaning? Talk to us about a central vacuum cleaner system
Powerful cleaning and quiet performance
If you’re done with the inconvenience, mess, and hassle of conventional vacuum cleaners, you can revolutionize the way you clean with a central vacuum system. Built-in cleaning systems are quieter and cause less hassle, while also removing dirt, dust, and other allergens more effectively. We supply, install, and maintain central vacuum cleaner systems to homes all over Whangarei and can assist you with a cleaning solution that meets your needs.
Vacuuming your home is easy when you have a central vacuum system from SMART. It has all the features you need while being simple and comfortable to use. It’s also convenient, eﬃcient, and eﬀective.
How a central vac works
Central vacuum systems use specifically designed tubing installed in the walls of your home to carry 100% of the contacted dirt, dust and allergens away from living area to the central power unit commonly located in the garage, utility room or basement.
To activate the system, simply insert the lightweight hose into a central vacuum wall inlet valve. Most homes will typically have one central vacuum inlet valve per floor averaging three per house. The flexible lightweight hose and inlet system allow you to easily move from room to room without having to push a heavy upright vacuum or pull canister vacuum behind commonly bumping into walls or valuable furniture.
With the telescopic wand and convenient onboard 3-in-1 cleaning tool, you have everything you need right at hand, to clean any surface, any crevice, high or low.
- Powerful Suction - All dirt and debris your SMART central vacuum system comes into contact with, it removes.
- Lightweight - The hose is light making it easy to use and carry upstairs.
- Versatile - Clean anything and any surface with the 3-in-1 cleaning tool including crevices, fabrics, and more.
- Plug-In and Vacuum - With a SMART central vacuum system, your days of carrying around vacuum cleaners and tripping over cords are over. Instead, you simply plug in the lightweight hose to start vacuuming.
- Quiet Operation - In fact, it is ultra-quiet, so you can barely hear it at all. This is because the power unit is installed in a non-living area leaving only the sound of the airﬂow.
- Convenient - You can have inlets wherever you need them, ensuring you can vacuum every part of your home.
- Long-Lasting Power - Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, a SMART central vacuum system will not lose suction power over time.
- Cleaner Air - Unlike traditional vacuum cleaners, a SMART central system removes 100 per cent of the dust and dirt it comes into contact with, leaving the air in your home cleaner. This is good for everyone, but it is particularly beneﬁcial for those with allergies as well as asthma suﬀerers.
- Sleek Design - As well as delivering optimum performance, a SMART central vacuum system looks sleek and modern too.
- Optional HEPA Allergy Plus Filtration - Allergy Plus ﬁlter (DECO range only) puriﬁes the air to 99.97%, removing any impurities or allergens left after ﬁltration and then diﬀuses it through our soft air diﬀusion system.
Hubands Energy has flexible, interest free terms available through Q Card on purchases over $1000. View finance details