Altherma R HW
The Altherma R HW domestic hot water heat pump is the best replacement for an electric hot water cylinder. Featuring 85% hydropower for a greener, more energy-efficient approach to heating your domestic hot water supply.
Northland’s hot water heat pump specialists
If you’re building a new home, renovating your current home, or are ready to replace your old hot water cylinder, we supply, install and repair hot water heat pumps to homes and businesses all over Whangarei. From space saving, outdoor hot water heat pumps to split-type hot water heat pumps which can reduce your power bill, you’ll find your ideal water heating solution here. We’re Northland’s specialists in heating and can advise you on the system that works best for your lifestyle and budget.
Fresh water principle: The pressureless water tank is an ideal hygienic solution since the domestic hot water circuit is separated from water storage.
As a result of the continuous hot water flow in the INOX heat exchanger there is no corrosion or scale build up.
• Heat pump extracts renewable energy from the outside air to produce hot water.
• Increase energy saving and efficiency by connecting the unit to solar panels.
• Electrical backup (2.0 kW) ensures hot water under all circumstances.
• By just using the heat pump, the temperature of the water can reach up to 55°C and its production is guaranteed down to -15°C.
• Pressureless water tank and limited pressure in the heat exchanger.
• Low maintenance: no anode means no scale and lime deposits or corrosion.
• Compact and designed with additional controls for easy installation, operation and maintenance.
• Domestic hot water is heated almost immediately.
• All main components of the hot water storage tank (refrigerant connections, electric booster, water connections and user interface) are installed at the top of the tank for easy access.
• Low maintenance: No anode means no scale and lime deposits or corrosion.
• The controller is easy to use and is included in the unit.
• Renewable (use of outside air).
• Flexible installation up to 20m of refrigerant piping length.
• Swing Inverter compressor driven to optimize performance.
• Only 1.05 kg refrigerant charge.
• 47 dB(A) Sound pressure (nominal).
Hubands Energy has flexible, interest free terms available through Q Card on purchases over $1000. View finance details