Altherma R HW
The Altherma R HW domestic hot water heat pump is the best replacement for an electric hot water cylinder. Featuring 85% hydropower for a greener, more energy-efficient approach to heating your domestic hot water supply.
Fresh water principle: The pressureless water tank is an ideal hygienic solution since the domestic hot water circuit is separated from water storage.
As a result of the continuous hot water flow in the INOX heat exchanger there is no corrosion or scale build up.
• Heat pump extracts renewable energy from the outside air to produce hot water.
• Increase energy saving and efficiency by connecting the unit to solar panels.
• Electrical backup (2.0 kW) ensures hot water under all circumstances.
• By just using the heat pump, the temperature of the water can reach up to 55°C and its production is guaranteed down to -15°C.
• Pressureless water tank and limited pressure in the heat exchanger.
• Low maintenance: no anode means no scale and lime deposits or corrosion.
• Compact and designed with additional controls for easy installation, operation and maintenance.
• Domestic hot water is heated almost immediately.
• All main components of the hot water storage tank (refrigerant connections, electric booster, water connections and user interface) are installed at the top of the tank for easy access.
• Low maintenance: No anode means no scale and lime deposits or corrosion.
• The controller is easy to use and is included in the unit.
• Renewable (use of outside air).
• Flexible installation up to 20m of refrigerant piping length.
• Swing Inverter compressor driven to optimize performance.
• Only 1.05 kg refrigerant charge.
• 47 dB(A) Sound pressure (nominal).
Hubands Energy has flexible, interest free terms available through Q Card on purchases over $1000. View finance details